§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Personal Data Administrator – Szymon Frieske, acting under the name of Reflect Group Szymon Frieske, ul. Narathicka 266 C, 61-601 Poznan, NIP: 972-108-70-42, REGON: 300258769, managing the website available at https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/ protects the privacy of its Users using appropriate technical and technical facilities required by law in force in the area The Republic of Poland.
2. The user of the Site https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/ is anyone who uses the services provided electronically by the aforementioned Site.
3. User Data Sets https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/ are subject to physical and legal protection by using appropriate technical and IT infrastructure and using the procedures required by the Law of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182 , 1662) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
4. The data privacy officer respects the privacy of the users, taking care of the security of any data and information transmitted through the Website https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/.
5. This document specifies the method of collecting and processing all information including personal data obtained from visitors and users of the Website athttps://vogulepoland.selino.pl/.
§ 2. DATA ACCESSED BY DATA ADMINISTRATOR
1. The data controller collects, processes and uses personal data voluntarily submitted by its Users only when they expressly consent to their processing.
2. All information provided by Users is processed primarily for the purpose of properly performing the services provided by the Site https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/
3. The data manager collects and processes:
a) data necessary to execute sales contracts:
• name or company name, address of residence or address, telephone number, e-mail address, NIP
b) data necessary to set up a shop on the website https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/ and settlements:
• name or company name, address of residence or address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, NIP
c) Data necessary for the subscription service of the Newsletter
• Your name, email address.
d) Data necessary for receiving commercial information via SMS:
• Name, phone number.
4. The data controller processes the personal data of users necessary to establish and shape the content, amend or terminate a legal relationship in the context of services provided by the Party https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/. and data provided by the User, necessary for the property of the service provided (in accordance with Article 18 (1) and (2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means).
5. The data administrator guarantees to all registered Users the realization of the rights resulting from the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662). the right to inspect personal data, the right to request the updating or deletion of personal data, the right to raise objections in cases specified in the provisions of the aforementioned law. The User can:
• by sending the relevant information by e-mail to the shop's e-mail address Vogule Poland Sklep.
6. Collection of personal data of website users https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/. was submitted for registration to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
§ 3. THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The data administrator may use the information provided by you only in the manner set out in this document. Any use of this information in any way other than as set forth in this document shall be subject to the User's knowledge of the manner and purpose of use and shall require the User to agree to their use each time.
2. Your personal information is used primarily for the proper conduct and assurance of the proper functioning of the Site https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/. and providing services electronically, in particular & ndash; execution of sales agreements and settlements in case of establishment of a shop on the site, as well as other services provided by the Administrator referred to in all documents applicable to the services provided by the website https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/ & ndash; in particular, in the Rules of Procedure.
3. Personal data provided by the User may be used to send commercial information directly from the Data Administrator and to send a Newsletter containing information related to the Site. For such operation of the Data Administrator, the User expressly agrees to complete the newsletter subscription form or the relevant checkbox to receive commercial information via SMS.
4. Administrator of personal data reserves the right to entrust processing of personal data to other companies on the basis of written agreements concluded in accordance with art. 31 of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662) for the purpose of the performance of services by the companies to the https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/, leading to its proper operation, in particular hosting services, maintenance and management of servers running the Site, administration of the Site, maintenance of the Site, as well as the pursuit of claims and clarification of the circumstances of unauthorized use of services provided electronically. The administrator may transfer the personal data of Users upon request to the public authorities, in particular after indicating the legal basis and justifying the need to have the said data.
6. The data administrator collects data in the system logs resulting from general Internet connection rules such as the IP address of the User. Any data collected in the system logs, including operating data, defining User activity on the Site https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/ shall be used by the Site in accordance with applicable laws, particularly for technical and statistical purposes.
§ 4. SECURITY
1. The data administrator takes the utmost care to ensure the best possible protection of the User's data including personal data, in particular against loss, improper use, unauthorized access and disclosure.
§ 5. PRINCIPLES OF ROTATION AND ACCESSION
1. The website https://vogulepoland.selino.pl/ may contain links to websites, applications. These are not controlled by the Data Administrator. You should be aware that, using these links, you should always review the terms of service and the privacy policies of the parties responsible for the websites or applications for which they are provided.
§ 6. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. If you do not accept the terms of this document, you should stop using the Site.
2. Data Administrator reserves the right to make changes to this document. In the case of the changes mentioned above, the User will be informed and will be able to accept or refuse them.
3. This document is valid from 17.06.2017.